Tuesday, May 4, 2010

...Would've if I Could've...

........ NOPE........
........Nada........

........ Nothing........


Today started out as a rainy morning which played havoc on the satellite dish...I didn't get to see any of "Fox and Friends" but I was okay...I survived. I went ahead like a trooper and packed an order to put in the mail then I went about my list of things to do , a trip by the grocery store and ATM and then home...I had no idea what awaited me...While unpacking the groceries, I noticed a trail of water seeping out the garage. Being a nosy person, I had to find out what the heck was the cause... I wish I hadn't, it was the hot water heater!! I spent the whole day on the phone with my husband and Lowes and of course, mama... I have never had a water heater "go bad" before so I had to find out everything I could and gather some estimates... I hate it when these unexpected events spoil a productive day...No sewing, No cross-stitch, No rug hooking and No doll making...a full day of ..."No"...
***
On a happier note, I have a new water heater coming from Lowes on Thursday afternoon...We are gonna have to rough it for the next couple of days and use plenty of deodorant...I think this is why I never enjoyed camping!!!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: