Friday, April 30, 2010

...A Worthy Day...




Today I decided to pick up my needle and floss. It's been awhile since I pulled the cross stitch out and I really forgot how relaxing it was...I feel like a juggler sometimes because it's too easy(for me) to pick up a new project. This particular chart is from Carriage House Samplings and I have been wanting to get it done and on the wall for about a year now...I think I'll concentrate on getting somewhere on this this weekend...I'm mellow and flowing this weekend so it's tops on my list!
***
While outside today, I found one of the "iris babies"from VA. I call them iris babies because they were planted last year and this is their first blooms...This is my favorite color too, it's such a pretty pale peachy pink...My sweet little mama gave me slips of all her irises in so many colors last Fall...She has such a green thumb~ I don't...Luckily these irises are hardy enough to survive me...my kind of plant!!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: