Thursday, May 6, 2010

... Move Kitty !!! ...


I said I would list again on ebay when pigs fly...I guess they're all flying out their pigpens right about now!!! I have a love/hate relationship with ebay but that's a very long story and I'm trying not to hold a grudge so here goes... Please try to check out my new listing if you get a chance...who knows, I might list again soon...maybe...I know she's a witch but it's never too early ...is it?
***
I love the infinite help I get when taking pictures!!
Take Care,
Tina

4 comments:

Michelle Palmer said...

Love your post... such helpful little friends~ :)

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Oh, I sure know what you mean about ebay. I'm debating my departure as I type this. Hang in there, maybe they will be making things easier for us wee sellers! And witches are fun any time of year! They're timeless.

Prim's by Kim said...

What kitty? I dont see any kitty LOL They are so much like children.....xoxoxo

Doreen Frost said...

Awww..so sweet! Cat's do so love being the center of attention.

I have been meaning to list on Ebay since last fall...and just seem to put if off over and over again..I hear such horror stories..I must admit..i'm a little gun shy.

Wishing you much success with it..I'm sure you'll do wonderfully!

:)Doreen