Friday, December 4, 2009

...Tis Friday Again...Already!...


Another week is at an end...how on earth did this happen?! I know you hear me remark on the swift passage of time...all the time!! Well...it really goes by fast !!! Anyway, the house is being slowly decorated and the daily chores are being completed. My little sweet kitty is avidly watching for her window friend...life is normal and good...
***
I have been taking pictures of the house and will be putting them on my picturetrail in a few days...I'll let you know when they're there...I've also got some really primitive dolls(new and extremely primitive!) to list soon...
***
While time passes quickly, sometimes I feel like I'm moving in slow motion...especially this time of the year. I am slowly getting things finished and will be listing soon...please just hang in there...check back regularly...Thanks so much for your patience...
***
Thanks as always for checking out my humble blog...
Take Care,
Tina

2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

I know what you mean about the passage of time. I seem to keep making more messes as I try and get things done. Looking forward to your pictures.
Pam

Linda said...

Tina......I agree with you about the time passing quickly. Remember when you were little and it just couldn't go fast enough to get to Christmas?
I love all the photos you have posted.
Linda/simplycountryseasons