Sunday, November 29, 2009

...Home Sweet Home...


It has become a tradition these last few years to go to my parents for Thanksgiving. It's so nice to have everybody around for a few days. We all enjoy being together and get along great as long as there are no political discussions!! I am the black sheep of the family with totally opposite views...Thankfully we managed to steer clear of that stuff and had a great time...
***
While I'm visiting, I have to go to as many primitive shops in the area as I can...Mama and I make a day of running up and down the Shenandoah valley trying to visit as many stores as humanly possible...We always come home worn out and unable to move but it's all worth it!! Primitive shops are hard to find here in my neck of the woods(NC)...unfortunately...
***
We have just pulled out the Christmas decorations here and it looks like that's what I'll dive into tomorrow...I would love to get some pictures posted when I'm done...I'm also very anxious to get some new things listed on ebay, my website and etsy...finally!! If only my hands could keep up with my mind...

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Have fun getting ready for Christmas! It's always so fun!

Deb ~ Little Deb's Sweet Graphics said...

Hi BFF :) Just wanted to stop by & let you know I was thinking of you. BIG HUGs Deb

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Glad to hear you had a nice visit with Family. EnJoy your decorating...would
love to see pictures.
Hugs ~ Connie xox