Saturday, December 26, 2009

...Silent Day and Night...


It's over...after all the planning and wrapping and cooking...another Christmas has come and gone... It's also a time for relief, we now have a whole year to go before we have to do this all again!!
***
I have been working on a wholesale order but I have so many plans for the new year...I will probably be listing on ebay the first of the week and the bunny factory is in full production...
***
Many thanks to all of you who follow my ramblings and sometimes wise observations...This past year has been a wonderful experience and I value your friendship and your comments! I hope that I find many more wise things to say in the future and that you will check in here to be enlightened...or something like that!! * LOL * Please just check back...okay?
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

LoveThePrimLook said...

Happy New Year !!! Did you receive my email ?

Angie