Thursday, December 24, 2009

...Merry Christmas to All!...


Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care...except for the one that fell down...seriously, one did fall down!...Anyway, we're all snuggled in and waiting for Olde St. Nick to visit tonight...
***
We will be going to Christmas Eve mass tonight and eating meat pie afterwards...yum! It's a yankee tradition( hubby's from Vermont) that my husband grew up with...so it's part of our family tradition now...We also have several southern traditions...it's the best of both worlds!
***
I'm always thankful every year that we are safe and together.However, I wish we could All be together, my parents and sisters live in Virginia...We always talk to each other several times over the phone so we are together in spirit and it's always comforting to hear their voices...I'll always be a kid at heart, I guess!
***
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Take Care,
Tina

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Merry Christmas, Tina! Cute graphic of the sheep with Santa hats on your sidebar! :)

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...and all of your stockings stay on the mantel! :)

ctlogcabin said...

Merry Christmas Tina ~~
Hope you all had a Wonderful Day.
Hugs ~ Connie xox