Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yes, I'm Alive...


I feel so bad, it's been a little while since my last post. I made a promise to myself when I opened my blog that I would keep up my posts and thrill everyone with the exciting life that I lead. LOL

Now that I travel to Raleigh twice a week, it seems a little harder to juggle everything. However, I'm not one to give up easy so I hope you will hang with me through these slower times. In fact, I haven't really slowed down, it just takes a few days longer to get through the creative process with these minor distractions. I have another box full of doll parts in the wings that I am putting together now. I expect to have them assembled and posted on my website by next Monday...please don't forget to check them out. I'll post again to let you know... If you would like to join my mailing list, please sign up on my website and I'd be happy to add your name to my list.

I'm happy to report that all is quiet here at the homestead. There are no lizards or other creepies terrorizing the family at the moment...oops, I hope I didn't jinx myself!!! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my humble blog...I appreciate it soooo much!!!

Take Care,

Tina

2 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

Hello I am also from NC! I live in a very small town..Albertson, about 20 miles east of Goldsboro.
I love your work!
Beth

Raggedy Angel said...

Me again...I just saw you are in Greenville!