Monday, August 11, 2008

Time Flies as Seasons Change


Whoa! I just realized today that we are well into the month of August and that school is just in a couple of weeks...This year will be an especially hectic one. My first born is in his senior year of high school and would like to attend college next Fall...We still will have the gruelling travel schedule to and from Raleigh twice a week until early next year but it will be evening travel. I am not looking forward to this because I am a morning person and start winding down in the evenings ~but you do what you can and what you need to do for your kids...I will just have to take it one week at a time...We just discovered he has inherited a form of dyslexia and has been stuggling with it all along...This program he is in is called "brain training" and helps to expand memory and speed.

He's a good boy and has always given 100% and he has maintained very good grades in school despite this struggle. He still has a senior project, SATS, and homework to deal with as well as Raleigh. I hope this training will help him in his life...Mothering is a very bittersweet job...

I added some new additions to my Website and Picturetrail and have more goodies in various stages to finish and list... I hope to have them up soon so please check back often...

It's hard to believe Fall is just around the corner. I think time flies by so fast. As I get older, I'm in constant awe of how I blink and a whole entire season has gone! I still haven't come to terms with this!! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by to read this humble blog...I really appreciate it!

Take Care,

Tina

No comments: