Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates!!

I have been very busy lately trying to pull everything together in my online world. Living here in North Carolina is nice but a slower pace than the life I led in Maryland. I live on the Eastern side of the state and there aren't many craft shows or "primitive" lovers in my neck of the woods...course, I am still new here so something might pop up! Anyway, my craft show days are at a standstill and now I am trying to put together my life on the web. I have wanted to do this all along but the craft shows and the shops I used to be in slowed me down ...go figure!
I just updated my booth at "Lemon Poppy Seeds" and added some home pictures and a new doll to my picturetrail album. I will be listing on ebay again today or tomorrow so be on the lookout there...I hope to add some more listings to the website by the end of the week...so check back!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: