Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday...Yahoo!!!

It's so hard to believe that yet another work and school week are in the history books! I think as I become more "mature" time just seems to fly. I have spent my time on my box of dolls this week, along with the shuttle service I run between the school and home. I have also been very good at keeping up with the laundry. I 've noticed that when I slack off, the towels look like Mt. Everest and everybody runs out of underwear by Thursday! I think I'll just keep quiet about the rest of the house!! It's nice to be needed though. The kids are getting some age on them too and one day I'll wish I had that Mt. Everest in my bathroom...so I'm not complaining!
Oh, before I got sidetracked,I did mention a box of dolls...Be on the lookout for new listings .
I'm playing around with my picturetrail now and will be adding items to that soon. If you get a chance, hop over there and take a look...I think it's looking good...at least it's starting to shape up some...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: