Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy as a Bee

It's been awhile since my last post. I have been trying to pull together some more items for my website and picturetrail. I plan on adding inventory to both. My dream is to one day have a well stocked store and some interested customers! I wish us SAHMs could accomplish everything we plan to do each day. It makes it more difficult when you feel torn between household duties..ie- supper, clean clothes etc. and sewing and painting. Everytime I strike a balance,I lose focus...I know, it doesn't make sense...but it happens...
I have been cleaning out my attic sewing room and have a couple of dolls listed on Ebay for only
.99. They are winding down now and will end tomorrow. You couldn't get a better bargain than that!! I'll be listing again on Ebay tomorrow night. Please check 'em out because I think they turned out great!!
As always, please add me onto your web surfing list...I'm here...always working on something...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: