Saturday, April 19, 2014

~ Farmhouse Rules ~

Okay, I found another great new cooking show... Farmhouse Rules!! I just caught a couple episodes of it last season and I loved it but could never find it on Food Network's schedule...so I had to wait. Well, now it has returned to their schedule and they did the most incredible thing...they scheduled her after The Pioneer Woman on Saturday morning...yeeaahh!!!
 
I love this show. She lives in upstate New York in a breathtakingly beautiful  old brick farmhouse...You know it must be great because I have never used the word "breathtakingly" in any of my posts!!  Her dishes are more like comfort food dishes...my favorite chow! She is fun to watch and has a hint of Paula Deen in her. She may even be the next Paula Deen...whom I am also still loyal to. I am just so happy because now I have a third great recipe source. Please watch it if you get a chance and let me know what you think. If you missed her show this morning, it repeats Monday evening at 5:30 pm on Food Network.
 
Take Care,
Tina

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, oh I would love to watch this cooking show, the farmhouse sounds wonderful. I agree, I stuck by Paula too, Easter Wishes, Francine.

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

I love Farmhouse Rules. Sorry to say, I had to miss it yesterday but will be watching Mon. afternoon.

Have a blessed Easter Sunday.

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

LOVE~LOVE~LOVE Farmhouse Rules!!!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I am going to have to make a point of checking out that show! Since I live in central NY, I'm doubly interested!

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ...
Love, Love Love this Show !!
I have it my DVR set to tape
all new episodes... I'm so
Excited it's Back !!!
Hope you had a Wonderful Easter.
Blessings & Hugs ~ Connie xox

Linda said...

Tina, I caught this show last year too and then poof it went away. I was so disappointed, but then it's back. I have it set to record in case I miss it live. So good to have just real cooks and not a celebrity looking star. I want to see more of the house and grounds too. Have a good week!