Sunday, December 8, 2013

~ I am Seeing Red ~

 I thought I would take a little walk around the yard today. I couldn't help but notice the little bursts of color scattered throughout the trees and fallen leaves.
 These bright red berries are so beautiful to behold when everything else is faded into shades of brown and dull gold...
 I especially like the "holly tree". I am not quite sure what it is but it has the red berries and the holly shaped leaves...so I named it myself!!
The rosemary bush is weathering well...I use it during the winter in our chicken and turkey dishes. It's so hardy that it will last all winter long...it's a good investment!
***
Our plans change constantly around here and so has our schedule. Floor work has fallen behind. We will be here waiting patiently for them to catch up... Hopefully it will be finished before Christmas!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: