Wednesday, June 19, 2013

~Summer Viewing~

One of the things that I love about summer is...the paranormal shows!! A round of new episodes always pop up and I try desperately to keep track of them all... It's not always easy to do with all of the channels available now..I grab my pencil and paper and start charting out the show schedules because nothing is more irritating than the realization that I missed a show that I wanted to see!! Paranormal Witness is one of my favorites and it's on tonight...can't wait!!

~ BTW, this show scares me out of my seat  ~
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I like that one too. We have streaming so I like to watch during the day. LoL.-Amy

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

So glad you mentioned this because oddly, this show slipped past me. Working a dozen years now in one of America's most haunted houses, it is a topic of interest to me and I do enjoy some of the better done paranormal shows. I'll check this one out!

feltedhare said...

Have you seen Dead Files on the Travel Channel? Amy Allen is so cool