Monday, June 24, 2013

Hazy, Hot and Hurried

 Where do I start?  This has been a very fast and hazy (my mind) summer. We have a damaged roof from the storms that have passed through and  I have been preoccupied with getting it fixed... Then there are the usual concerns, the car needs a tune-up and the bills need to be paid... I have also been trying to get things ready for the July  show that seems to be getting closer ...  faster!!
 Each day seems to blend into the next and my unquiet mind  has been running on auto pilot...A million thoughts run through it unfiltered every day... It seems like I wake up early, blink... and the day is over. Time is going by too quickly...
Luckily, I am able to close down all thoughts once in awhile and enjoy the beautiful blooms in the garden. Just sitting on my garden bench counting the bees and butterflies as they fly from flower to flower is good for my soul and well being.  A little quiet time does me and my brain a world of good... and a new and better day is always on the horizon!
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Tina, Hate to hear about your roof, has happened to us also. I know what you mean about time running away, can't seem to get anything done. Planning on doing a lot this summer with the house, garden, a few handmades, getting ready to keep my grandson while his mother, a school teacher goes back to work, she is going back August 5th, yes you blink and it is the next week. Oh but sitting on my garden bench amongst my flowers, pure heaven. Enjoy your garden. Vicky