Wednesday, January 23, 2013

~ Cloth and Camera~

 Santa brought me a new camera for Christmas and I have just started to hook it up and read the manual. I really don't find directions that "Tina - friendly" anymore. I know I should read them more carefully but I am in the awful habit of just skimming over them and taking twice as long to put things together. The picture quality is great but it's not as hassle-free as my old model, which shall remained charged up ~ just in case!...Where, oh where, is my patience?
 
I have been busy  sewing doll bodies and picking fabrics for a batch of bunnies that will soon be hopping in the van and going with me to the Fishersville Va show in February. As always, my list of things that I would like to get done keeps growing as my time is shrinking. I never plan these things right!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: