Monday, January 28, 2013

A Kindred Spirit

Sometimes words cannot describe the happiness that a kind gesture creates. Today I received a wonderful gift  from a dear ebay friend...completely unexpected but graciously welcomed. It contained a very warm letter wishing to bring a little sunshine into my life after the heartache of losing my daddy in December. You truly have brightened my day!

Thank you so much Pam (theportlandsampler) for your kindness and thoughtfulness...It's the little things in life and the wonderful friends like you that we meet along the way that bring us the greatest joy.
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Tina, I am so sorry about the loss of your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you. How sweet of Pam to send you a surprise. Blogger friends are the best. hugs, Lecia