Saturday, October 27, 2012

~Cool Days- Warm Heart~

 The trees are starting to change into their winter mode...with Hurricane Sandy sending her tentacles into our state, these beautiful leaves will soon be gone...The wind and rain bands will be here soon...
 I like to zoom in on nature before these events wondering if it feels the tension growing as I do...It also happens to be the calm before the storm when everything looks bright and clear...We never know what we will truly get until it gets here...
 I have my stash of Fall issues awaiting me...I hate to admit, I am a magazine junky!!
I also have a never ending flow of fabrics that enter my house...They all have such potential...I always have a plan or see a future quilt in every piece...collecting blue and brown reproduction fabrics has become a weakness of mine! Today will be spent assembling dolls for the upcoming Christmas show and watching
"The Good Witch" marathon on Hallmark...I don't know why but I love that series.
~Stay Safe and Dream Big ~
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Earlene said...

I love that series too!
Be safe...that storm sounds scary and hopefully it weakens!
The turkeys on your sidebar are SO BEAUTIFUL!
Take Care and enjoy cuddled up reading your magazines.

marie said...

Be safe--Sandy is wicked. Love your fabric----may I ask what shop it came from?

Unknown said...

Wanderful fabrics!!