Sunday, August 5, 2012

~ A Wealthy Day ~

 If you count wealth as peace and enjoyment whilst doing what you love...I have had a very wealthy day today... I finished making most of my witch hats on Friday and stuffed the doll bodies today...it won't be long until they will be crossed off my infinite list of possibilities...
 It was , for the most part, a sunny and humid day so the new and latest  batch of clothes and bodies got a nice suntan today...basking in the powerful sunlight...it's such a relief to have them to this point...there's a plethora of possibilities here...
 While making progress in other areas, I set up my background for my website shots...I have a few new dolls that I will be posting there tomorrow... Tabitha had to check it out...kitties are so curious!!
 This was just a fun shot...I have been wanting to light this table chandelier since I bought it several years ago...I just never got around to it until today...I noticed my grubby candles all looked new and un-used, so I had to give them that well worn and trodden appearance to make them fit in ...Now they look as if I live by candlelight...a very homey look...
Finally, I have all my photos ready to go for the website tomorrow and just thought I would leave a little sample ... All that is left is a brief description and I'll be ready to post (tomorrow)...It's time for my old bones to relax and watch the Olympics!! ... Please drop by my website tomorrow and see the newest additions...
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Glad you enjoyed your day.The candle holder a glow is just lovely.Can't wait to see your new goodes.Warm Blessings!~Amy