Thursday, August 4, 2011

~ Recent Etsy Update ~



I've been busy, busy lately and it feels like I'm running on fumes at this point! I hate to keep reminding myself that Lori's show at Notforgotten Farm will be here before I know it...yikes...I have to get busier!! There's just not enough minutes in the day to do all that I would like to do...then just throw in life...whew!! I have managed though to update Etsy with some wonderfully primitive Fall items...all drab and grungy and brown-ish!


Drab, Grungy and Brown are my favorite words this year...Please take a look...My Etsy button can be found on my sidebar...


~ Thanks so much for stopping by ~


Take Care,

Tina

4 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Tina
Wonderuful creations~ love the witches~
smiles
Teresa

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Love the boxes!!! OLM

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Nice choice of fabrics!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love all your new additions Tina!! Those are some of my favorite adjectives too....just add in "muddy" and I'm a happy crow! Hope some of those witches are still around when I get my next allowance! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin