Monday, August 22, 2011

~ Pumpkinhead Harvest ~



I have just finished and added a few more pumpkinheads to my Etsy shop...it really looks nice and orangey over there! Please take a look if you get a chance...You can use my button on the sidebar... Time is flying by so fast...

***

We are rapidly approaching September...yikes!

I have a show I'm preparing for and my birthday is coming up...I'm at that delicate age where I would rather just skip the annual birthday and pick an age...say, like 35 forever!!

Take Care,

Tina




2 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Tina
Wonderful collection of dolls~ so very prim pretty~love the pumpkin!!
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love how you do fall Tina....Just visited your Etsy....it was so hard to decide...but I behaved fairly well. :o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin