Wednesday, August 24, 2011

~ Pins and Needles ~





I love pins and needles...I always love to sew a little something everyday...But the pins and needles now are all connected to Hurricane Irene who has a target somewhere here on our North Carolina coast... We are right in the cone of uncertainty but I'm hoping that Irene will continue to veer east... Luckily, the track is still unpredictable so there is that little glimmer of hope...We will feel some weather from her and hopefully it will be non-destructive to our area...Please say a little prayer for us on Friday and Saturday...They are calling for a gorgeous day on Sunday...the calm after the storm...

***

I love these sunny faces and hope they make it through the storm...

Take Care,

Tina

7 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Tina
My prayers for all of you~ so scarey~ keep safe~
I enjoy watching the beauty of a sunflower unfold~makes me smile~
Prayers~
Teresa

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Tina,

Sending my prayers for safety to all..

Blessings,
Traci

Earlene said...

Prayers for sure.
Be safe!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hope you and yours are safe...My prayers are with you....Hugs ~ Robin

Gathering Threads said...

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family, hunker down, stay safe.

Blessings
Susan

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Prayers for you and all in your area. Stay Safe.
Blessings & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Beckyjean said...

My prayers are with you & all the others in Irene's path.

Becky