Monday, May 16, 2011

~ Little Peaceful Dove ~



It looks like another hectic week is in store for moi...While in church on Sunday, a thief broke into our car...smashed the window and slashed a tire...and grabbed my daughter's purse...It seems that no matter how often you tell them(kids), they still make little mistakes...Leaving the purse in view was a costly mistake! Anyhoo, it's now time to deal with the insurance company and car repairs... I feel tired already!!

***

Oh, to be a little dove...quiet, peaceful and serene....without the predators, of course!!


Take Care,


Tina

3 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Kids really make life more expensive that way. I did that to myself when I was very young: I started keeping my purse in the car overnight because it was more efficient!! What do you know, somebody smashed my car window to get it. Needless to say, I stopped trying to be efficient in that way.

TheCrankyCrow said...

...that really and truly STINKS!! While you were in church yet. I feel for you and the agony of the hassles to come. We had our vehicle broken into at an airport parking lot while we were on vacation - not a fun thing to come back to with a 4 hr drive still to go. It makes you feel so violated. Hope the rest of the week gets better! Robin

hapi said...

Hi The Burlap Owl, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog