Friday, April 1, 2011

~ The Chair ~


As they go down the assembly line, there are many different stops along the way...The Chair is at the end of the journey and this latest group is waiting for my approval...I can't let them go until I stare at them for awhile to see if I am inclined to add or subtract anything from them...It's a way I have developed to see them and their personalities at different times of the day....I noticed the value of The Chair one day when I had almost finished a doll and had run out of space for her downstairs...She was thrown in The Chair and as I looked at her the following day, I saw every little detail that I should have added ...with a different perspective...Since then The Chair has become a valuable asset...I highly recommend one!
***
Take Care,

Tina

p.s.-All of this power is going to my head!

No comments: