Saturday, March 26, 2011

~ Cabin Fever ~




I think I have finally come to the point of calling this an obsession!! I love, love, love, log cabins and have tried to base everything I make around them lately...Aren't they just beautiful? My dream would be to live in one ~one day ...It would have to be an authentic old chinked log cabin......no replicas!
***
... Since that's not going to happen( dose of reality)...I'm starting to collect them in miniature form...I just won the cabin with the red roof on ebay and got it in the mail today!! I'm gonna have to look for more!!
***
While searching for these little "that's the cabin I want to live in" old cabins, I made a discovery...
You can buy a real honest -to -goodness old historical log cabin skeleton...in pieces !! I never knew that you could buy a real old log cabin on ebay!!... until I began looking for the little ones...They are disassembled and rebuilt on your property...for a rather large sum of money, of course ...Alas, it keeps my dream alive...If nothing else, maybe one day I'll be able to buy one off of ebay!!
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...I love old cabins and I've fixed up our home to be a cabin..inside and out..over at Mel's Designs from the Cabin...I'm a new follower...Mel