Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~Pondering & Puttering & Piddling ~


These cold and dreary winter days have left me on auto-pilot lately...I'm not drawn to any activity that requires critical thinking... Rather, I hone in on things that I just glide through. I like the easy-peasy stuff!! This happens to be the time of the year that I'm the most laid back...and that's good because I usually chart my course and decide the direction that I want to travel during the year...It's a great time for pondering life!!
***
I have created some new dolls that I will be posting somewhere soon... I'm in a very extremely primitive mood this year so wait until you see what I have done!!! I've also been piddling around with some quilt blocks for my annual attempt at quilting!! I have good feelings about this year...
Please stay tuned to see what all my "pondering, puttering and piddling" brings!!!
Take Care and Stay Warm,
Tina


2 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Tina, Piddling ia one of my favorite things to do, I actually get more done that way. Can't wait to see your new doll creations. Vicky

Linda said...

Tina........I like the way you are thinking!
Linda