Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~ Merry Christmas To All ~


It's so hard to believe that this year will soon be a footnote in some history book... Life is fluid, it ebbs and flows and one day becomes another and another...Before you know it, the year has come and gone...The joyous Christmas season is upon us and I still have meat pies , rum cake and lots of sugar cookies to bake...I'm happy to say that I finally have every ones presents wrapped and under the tree...Life is always hectic but it's especially so around the holidays...
***
I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you everything on your list... I'll be taking a few days off to rest and unwind and maybe try my hand at another quilt...
Joyous Blessings,
Tina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Tina,,,a great year it has been, looking forward to the new year..

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Tina!

~Tam

Angie said...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Janet - underthewillow said...

Merry Christmas!

Janet

Beehive Needleworks said...

Wishing you and yours a most Happy Christmas!

sewprimitive karen said...

Merry Christmas; love your blog!