Friday, August 27, 2010

... Kitty Update...


It's been one heck of a week!! I have had to try to convince my husband that we need another cat... I finally have him convinced and my daughters friend decides that they want to keep her!! I hope that they will reconsider because they intend to keep her outside...and she's deaf...not good!
***
My daughter is still trying to persuade them to change their mind...I haven't quite given up hope yet... I will definitely let you know if everything works out and we get her. I just wanted to fill you in on what's happening in my kitty saga...
***
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement...Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Best of Luck, as long as she has someone to Love her all will be good. Hugs ~ Connie xox