Friday, August 27, 2010

... Kitty Update...

It's been one heck of a week!! I have had to try to convince my husband that we need another cat... I finally have him convinced and my daughters friend decides that they want to keep her!! I hope that they will reconsider because they intend to keep her outside...and she's deaf...not good!
My daughter is still trying to persuade them to change their mind...I haven't quite given up hope yet... I will definitely let you know if everything works out and we get her. I just wanted to fill you in on what's happening in my kitty saga...
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement...Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Take Care,

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Best of Luck, as long as she has someone to Love her all will be good. Hugs ~ Connie xox