Monday, August 30, 2010

...A Cat and Some Hats...




I'm sure you probably don't want to know this but I have been sleeping like a hibernating grizzly bear these last few nights...Deadlines always send me in a tizzy and I never stick to them (a major problem)... I have my first and only show coming up at Lori's (Notforgotten Farm) in just a couple of weeks and boy am I behind?...The answer is "YES"... I am definitely behind!!...
***
My one downfall when dealing with these events is~ I keep thinking of and adding new items on a daily basis. This makes it nearly impossible for me to finish everything I want to take and keeps me working from sun-up to sun-down ... I could vent and lament about this to infinity...but I won't because ~ "It is what it is" ~ ( this is a favorite saying of mine! )...
***
Today was a very nice and sunny day so I baked some items in natures oven ~ the sun ... I had my deck covered in body parts... doll bodies , that is! As you can see, I had an adorable little fuzzball helping me out...This is "Yard Kitty". She came with the house when we moved in...The previous owners just abandoned her and it took us awhile to earn her trust but now she is so sweet and so loving. She's part of the family and we love her just as much as the three housecats we have... I love her immensely even though I have seen her eat a squirrel, a snake, a bird ... and a lizard!! ... That makes her almost as valuable as the Orkin man...
Be Sweet,
Tina

No comments: