Monday, April 19, 2010

... Hooking Downstairs...


Okay, I have to say I always giggle when I write these hooking titles... I probably blush too...I guess I gotta dirty mind!!
Anyway, because of the hostile fleas holding my sewing machine hostage, I have been working on all the things that I have piled up downstairs. Now, if you would like an explanation of the "hostile fleas", please read previous blog below... getting back on track, I have been teaching myself how to hook and have been practicing a lot lately. It's turning out to be very relaxing and very addicting...I love wool!!!
***
Here's a little glimpse of the simple hand-drawn design that I am attempting. My loops are getting a little more uniform and things are becoming easier. I do think I might have made my loops too close in the goose body but I'm learning as I go along...Did I mention how much I love the wool?...There's so many colors and textures out there...I'm in big trouble!!
***
I'm patiently awaiting the Orkin man's call to set up an appointment for this week...I really miss my sewing machine!!!
Take Care,
Tina


No comments: