Thursday, March 11, 2010

...Busy Hands ~ Busy Mind...


Well, I'm on an upswing now and I have so many irons in the fire...I don't know what to do!! I am still working on my patchwork quilt and if everything runs smoothly it will be a Christmas present for my parents this year. I also just started teaching myself how to rug hook and I already have a few designs in mind for the near future. Then there's four primitive dolls I just started work on for my Picturetrail and finally there's the Izannah Walker Workshop tossed into the mix. I work on a little each day and I feel like I'm making progress in each area...
***
I have to say, the economy has had me in a slump lately but I'm pulling myself out of my worrisome state...I am not solving the economic crisis by worrying about it so I'm back to work...~Busy hands and busy mind ~

Thanks for visiting my humble blog...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: