Wednesday, February 24, 2010

... Sewing.. Sewing and Sewing...


I have been busy at work these last couple of days. All it takes is a little buckling down and a little perseverance to get things done. Don't get me wrong, I love to sew and to create and I was born under a very creative sign (Libra) so that just intensifies my desire to throw things together. But, I also have the tendency to go through very productive spurts and very non-productive spurts...I happen to be in my non-productive spurt right now...Don't worry though, something will click soon and I'll be on fire...painting, sewing, quilting... the works!!
At my age, you accept what you can't change...this is my pattern and I'm fine with it...it's me!!
***
My rabbits (above) are coming together and I should have them finished tomorrow...I have a full listing for The Primitive Gathering this time...lotsa primitive rabbits...with a little twist...So please check me out on March 1...
Take Care,
Tina