Monday, November 23, 2009

...On the Move...


Time never sits still and at this time of the year, neither do I...There always seems to be one last thing to take care of or one last thing that I totally forgot about...it's usually the latter!!
***
I have listed one of my very primitive santas on ebay tonight...I have a couple more winter items to list there over the next few weeks then it's time to start thinking of primitive little cottontails...hard to believe!!
***
I also wanted to say that I will be taking a few days off around Thanksgiving to regurgitate...I mean recuperate...just seeing if you're paying attention!! Hopefully I can shake this cold that I just picked up and get a little of my energy back...
***
Oh, we found a grasshopper outside the window today!

Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

Tina ~~ Feel Better, get some rest.
Wishing you & yours a ...
Blessed Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs ~ Connie xox