Sunday, November 22, 2009

...New Moon Review...


Yes, I am one of the "Twilight-Moms". My daughter found the series before the movies went into production and I managed to scarf them all down last year...They are very addicting and hard to put down! It's so exciting to see them turned into movies too...I went through the "Harry Potter" craze and "The Lord of the Rings" uproar too...I never thought another book/movie /series would come around that would top them...until now...
***

I went to the matinee with the family today. Here's my humble opinion, this movie was so much better than the first one...I know we are dealing with vampires and werewolves in this book so ...the plot thickens! I just think this movie was told in a less confusing way and is truer to the book...it's not corny at all...I love it and give it 5 stars...on a scale of 5 stars, that is....!!
***
Oh, I just want to ad: Bella's crazy...I would pick Jacob !! I'm an animal lover...you see...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: