Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...Favorite Show...


This time of the year makes me very happy...The leaves are starting to turn, the days are getting more overcast and the oppressive heat and humidity found in the summer is fading away... Also, my birthday is on its way and will arrive on September 24...just like clockwork. I'm happy for the goodies that day...not the new "age". It's just a great season that I have always felt close to...I love this time of year!
***
Another great thing that happens every September is new episodes of one of my favorite shows..."Ghost Hunters". Okay, go ahead and laugh...it may sound funny, but I wouldn't miss this show for anything. I love the history in each location and the folklore involved in every haunting. I get along good with the team too...Alright, they don't know me but after all these years, I feel like I know them... I know you're still laughing. :0) Anyway, it's a great show and tonight's gonna be a good one. If you've never watched an episode, you should try it out... I think the SyFy channel should hire me in their advertising department!
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

Early Provisions said...

I find that show interesting also:)