Wednesday, April 22, 2009

....More Glitches...


It's been a few days since my last post... My computer is still giving me trouble so I'm on the old one now...I think my husband said something about the "motherpanel". I have my own "mother" word for this panel! Luckily, we are still under warranty and now I'm just waiting for Dell to send someone over to fix the"mother" thing and replace my computer screen. Adding to this is the unpredictability of my internet server. This morning they were repairing something and I could not get on the internet...I get too irritated over this stuff. I expect things to happen a certain way and when they don't, I get so frustrated...I am definitely a schedule person with a fixed routine, no doubt about that!!
***
Since I'm on this computer temporarily, I have been checking out my old picture folders. Seeing my old work was a real eye-opener. I didn't think I had changed my style so much, but I have...It's funny how things can be so subtle and you don't really see how you are evolving and looking back into the past is a great way to see your progress...I even arrange my pictures differently!!!...It's the little things, I guess...
Take Care,
Tina

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Tina, I hope the "Mother" situation has worked itself out!
Computer problems are so frustrating!