Thursday, April 2, 2009

...Finally Finished...


Today would be "Raleigh day"...but it's not! We finished up on Tuesday. Now all we have left is final testing and a review that I'll have to schedule for next month...I cannot describe the weight that has been lifted from my shoulders. Jacob(my son) will be doing his senior project on this scientific method of rewiring the brain and increasing memory. He has had a struggle all his life with his learning skills and we have had him in every extra class we could find to make life a little easier for him. We always hoped that something would just click with him and he would correct his problems...but it never happened. This program has already shown results for him...he now looks us in the eyes when he talks...he never looked anybody in the eyes before! It's little things like this that make me feel so much better. They say that he will continue progressing even after these sessions are over...this takes a weight off my heart~
***
Please check out The Primitive Gathering for new stuff and don't forget The Eclectic ArtisansWebshow on April 4!!
Thanks for visiting my humble blog...
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Baggaraggs: said...

Tina, I am loving your dolls and creations. it is always a good thing when any of our children takes a step forward. I am happy for you and for him. He will find his way. Have Faith. Love and prim HUgs. Robin

Suzanne said...

Tina~ so happy for you and your son. And it sounds like an interesting senior project too.
Love your new offerings on TEA!

Naija said...

hi

its difficult to read what you write..but i like your photos i will add you to my primbloglist