Saturday, January 31, 2009

..... Watching the Blue Jays .....


No, they're not some ball team... I have hit a lazy mood today like you wouldn't believe. I used to get lots of sewing done on saturdays when the kids were young but my desires to sew are not that strong on this day anymore... I think I'll start considering it my day off!! I did get four new dolls finished this week and will be adding a couple to my website tomorrow...
***
Back to today, I have been laying on the couch watching the blue jays eat the dry cat food that I put out on the deck for the stray cats... I think the birds love the food more than the cats!! I have noticed that on weekends when I sleep a little later, the blue jays are noisily waiting for me in the trees...Since our backyard is still a forest, sometimes they sound like they're right outside my window!! This is about the extent of my fun for today...
***
I will be tuning into PBS for another one of my favorite shows tonight... For over twenty years now, I have been watching Hyacinth on " Keeping Up Appearances". I have always loved this show . Even now that I know each episode like the back of my hand, I still enjoy it!! I feel like I'm becoming the spokesperson for PBS!!! Oh well, sometimes you can't beat a classic...especially these days when everything new seems to be something similar to an old show...
***
Thanks for stopping by today... my lazy day!!

Take Care,
Tina

No comments: