Monday, January 26, 2009

..... A Mousewife? .....


I just heard on the news today that they have coined a new word for us working homemakers...
A woman who uses her computer to sell on ebay and websites and makes a little pocket money every week is now called a "Mousewife".... That explains why I single-handedly gobbled up that cheese bread last night... thank goodness! What will they come up with next?
***
On a sadder note, I watched the last installment of "Wuthering Heights" on PBS last night...
Alas, no more Tom Hardy aka Heathcliff... he played this role so well... I won't mention him again until he shows up in the next classic in about three weeks on PBS. I think he's in "Oliver Twist"...
We'll see how he does in the next one... Those who are tired of my commentaries on this guy ~ skip this part...
***
I'm planning on another listing on Ebay tonight...I need to quit surfing the net and get everything together!! Sometimes I'm too relaxed on these things...like now!!

Please check them out if you get a chance!!

***
Take Care,
Tina

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad PBS is airing so many classics! I love watching them...uh, him. :)
Mousewife? Not sure I like the connection!...but I do enjoy a good grilled cheese!

Margo said...

Mousewife........now there is a name I can tell my husband about what I did today. I was being a good Mousewife!

Big Blog Collection said...

Hi, we ivite your to share your blog with others at www.BigBlogCollection.com

Tracy said...

I'm not sure if it's early in the morning and my brain isn't thinking right but I don't get the connection - mousewife- because we work our tails off at home? It's cute and I like it! Love your blog!

The Burlap Owl said...

Hey Y'all !
I know this is too cute but think:
"housewife" plus your computer mouse(used for your business) then you get "mousewife". It's just a cute little play on words!LOL
Take Care,
Tina

Doreen Frost said...

Oh...a mousewife..i like that actually :)..it's cute!!! and I do love my cheese!!!

Love PBS!!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding -he is to die for!!!
loved him in Wuthering Heights! glad I am not alone!!