Wednesday, December 17, 2008

.....Meowy Christmas!! .....




Here's a couple little shots of E.B. under the tree...we have to watch her around the tree because she loves to bite the lights...All I can picture is the poor cat in the "Christmas Vacation" movie...I'm sure you remember, she crawls under the chair chewing on a string of lights...then you have "fried pussycat"...After laughing to myself, because I usually laugh through the whole movie, I grab her and fuss at her for her meanness...It lasts ten minutes at the most...then she's back ... We try only to "light" the tree when someone's in the room with it and her!!
*********************************************

I only have a few more presents to wrap and I need to put a little thought into the little goodies I'll be fixing this year...When the kids were little I used to bake five or six different kinds of cookies and chex mix and whatever else I could find in my latest cookbook...we would always end up throwing out most of them because the kids would forget about them or just not like them...I've become much more frugal and I have narrowed it down to three favorites that I fix every year... Hopefully I'll get' em done this weekend....They'll be fresher too!
*********************************************

I've also have this itching to get to my sewing machine lately...Ideas are popping into my head and I really want to update my website before the year's done...My inspirations seem to happen at hectic times but I've learned, if I ignore them I lose part of them...I'm on my way to the attic after this post to sew a little...
**************************************************

Blessings to you for stopping by today...I hope you are all finding your own inner peace and joy this season...Until next time...


Take Care,


Tina

2 comments:

Thistlebrooms said...

Tina...
Not to wory, One year (seems decades ago, It was) I had a cat which always climbed the trees, I lost ALL my Grandmothers & Mothers Glass ornaments that year to the CAT!!!
Now almost 40 years later I have All glass ornaments Again and NO Cat!!! So there is HOPE...
Have A Joyous Christmas and I Love ALL your Photot's...
Marilyn

Suzanne said...

Seems your kitty likes the Christmas season too! I love your coverlet beneath your tree.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family.