Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Stuff Everywhere!!!


I'm starting to see that this is the time of year when pondering the little nuances of life has to take a back burner to keeping hands busy and minds free...Free to create more,that is!!

Yes, I have been pretty busy lately trying to finish things and start more...all at the same time!!

I was able to get a lot of things listed so far and hope that things continue to flow...

I am really creating more little round-head dolls than I expected...I am finding, through experiments, that they can be "primitized" just as easily as regular dolls...I still love the colonial/primitive look though...I like a few different styles and sometimes it's hard to stick with a particular style or look...If you follow my work, you probably notice I'm all over the place!!!

If 'Variety is the spice of life'...I'm very spicy!!

Now let me plug a few things...Eclectic Artisans...my New Ebay Listings...Updated Website (Chalkware)...Please try to check theses things out if you get a chance...

Thanks, as always, for dropping by my humble blog...Keep watching for more additions...'Tis the Season'...

Take Care,

Tina

No comments: