Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scheduled Chaos!


Whew!! This week has been more than busy...We just got back from visiting Mama and Daddy in Virginia on Monday. It was a very nice visit and I actually relaxed and enjoyed myself for a change. My nerves have been on end lately with my weekly trips to Raleigh...it's an hour and a half trip in one direction! I'm paying more in gas than I figured per week and the thought of my daily trips to and from school next week have had me in a tither! I have to say I have been so wound up that I really believe I could run to Raleigh on all my pent up energy!!

I am in a much better state of mind now... getting away helped me more than I could imagine. I was able to finish a large group of dolls this week. Now I just need to get photos and list them. I'm planning on adding a bunch to my website this weekend sometime.

I am also working on a primitive (round head) witch and hope to get her upon ebay early next week. She's a new experiment in my attempt to make this type of doll. I will let you know when I get these things online...

Thanks so much for dropping by to visit. I hope you will check back often. New things are always afoot and more primitives are a coming!!

Take Care,

Tina

No comments: