Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Time for Sitting Spells...Yet!


Time passes by as life keeps trudging forward...a little deep huh? I can't stress enough how difficult it is to be so busy that you don't realize another week has come and gone. This seems to happen to me regularly. Between the everyday chores of driving to school twice a day and Raleigh twice a week, it makes each week feel shorter...One nice thing is that losing all the weight I've lost so far has given me much more energy. I seem to get more things done each day than I used to and that is a satisfying feeling!!

I have been unable to get pictures of the latest dolls I will be listing . We have had several waves of rain in the last few days and today was a total washout! I do have a very primitive green witch that I want to get on Ebay this weekend......I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing long weekend. I'll be taking it easy and getting some of my work caught up and listed... AAhhh, the joys of a wonderful long weekend...I'm starting to daydream already!! LOL

I am so happy you stopped by to visit today...I hope to have some news of much progress in my next post!!! Until then...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: