Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Schedule?


Well, dinner was late and I'm sitting here typing this later than I had planned...these are sure signs of summer's arrival...Things never go according to schedule and frankly, that's no big deal!! I love the easy flow of things and I never take for granted how blessed I am to be able to stay at home with the kids...Each year they grow older and I grow a little more wistful. I wish I could keep them here forever but one day they will leave the nest...I try not to think to hard about it... I am your typical Mother Hen to the extreme! LOL

I am so thrilled with the progress I have been making lately with my doll production...it's a factory around here...I have many places to list them so once I spread them out it won't look that impressive but I'm trying to maintain the productivity. Being a moody person can sometimes slow progress to a crawl like last month for example, I was in some weird kinda mood and just felt like doing nothing. Thankfully, that mood is history...(I'm knocking on wood)!

I will be in The Eclectic Artisans group tomorrow...my listings have been sent over and as far as I know...everything is going fine...Like I said before~this is a very talented group and I'm so thrilled to be a part of it...www.whendisbears.com/TEA/artists.html

Please try to take a look tomorrow evening and you'll see what I mean!!

Until next time...

Take Care,

Tina


No comments: