Friday, June 6, 2008

Heat ...It's Here!!


It's unbelievable how hot it's getting here and it all just seemed to happen in the blink of an eye! Last week was a comfortable week...not too hot...and not too cold. Now the air is so hot and humid out there it's like a sauna. This weekend will be in the 100's. I know where I'll be ~ AC!!
Today I finished 2 sets of pumpkin dolls. Both turned out very different and very primitive. I'll try hard to get them listed on my website soon...I also sent in my dolls for "The Eclectic Artisan
Webshow" coming up on June 9....I'll post an address soon...They are such a great group...you'll have to check it out!!!
The kids are out of school finally so summer vacation has begun. I'm looking forward to the long days without a schedule...it will be nice!!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: