Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not Much News

Sadly, as my title says, not much to talk about tonight... school is winding down and it's hard to resist the laziness that summer sometimes brings with it... I always seem to peak in the Springtime and then slowly wind down to the end of the year...This is a very bad habit because my customers seem to appear near the end of the year! This old girl better fight the urge to have a lazy summer this time...My business has shifted since our move down here to NC. I know I mentioned it before but my focus has now become online...I am my own worst nightmare though...if I worked for me...I'd fire me!!! LOL Seriously,I should have quite a few goodies ready by this time next week!!
Thank you so much for stopping by to view my thoughts and words...I really appreciate your visits...Please check back often ...
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: