Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm Still Here...

I hope you all had a very relaxing long weekend. I have been taking a lot of time to relax and try to rejuvenate my spirits. This weekend was so nice and cool so I spent most of it on the screen porch watching the little birds at the feeder and an occassional deer in the woods...I'm trying to enjoy this low humidity and hoping it will stay through summer... it won't!
I have Lap Band Surgery coming up in a couple of weeks and I have had a lot on my mind lately. My family can tell you that I haven't been my usual self lately, I'm very short tempered and snappy...and distracted...
This was a big step for me to decide this...heart disease and diabetes2 run in my family and me and my sisters have always been" healthy" country girls...I noticed how paranoid I have become lately because I feel uncomfortable going places and enjoying myself. I never thought of myself as huge but I am large enough to feel paranoid. I have tried so many programs in the past and nothing has seemed to work for me. This option seemed to drop out of nowhere after we moved here...I found someone who was going through the process and it just took off from there. I have completed all my tests now and have my surgery set for June 12. I have been in deep thought and very distracted ever since! In the long run it's going to help me but the surgery part is the scary part...I don't like medicine and I certainly don't like surgery! I'm sure I will muster up the courage to face this by the time it gets here...I hope!!
I will be listing on Ebay this week so please check back...I'll let you know when it happens!!
Take Care,
Tina

No comments: