Friday, January 4, 2019

~ A New Gift ~

              The  new year ahead is a gift...another year to hope and dream
and another year with family and friends. 
***
I have learned from the past not to make resolutions for the
new year but rather to take each day and try to make improvements
and bring bad habits in check. Then I am much easier on
myself and still feel more  in control.
***
I do have many  creative plans, hopes and dreams that I would
love to accomplish by years end ...hooked rugs, paintings
and a new family of dolls are always where I find my
center , balance and peace.
***
Find what you love and do it...Never say never ...and an extra chocolate
chip cookie is pure bliss and not a reason to 
get hysterical! lol

***
Open your gift of a new year and enjoy it!!

~T~

No comments: