Monday, January 26, 2015

~ Behold Butterscotch! ~

 The work is done and our life is back to normal now. I am so happy to have an improved kitchen ...with hopes of
no more leaks...ever!
 It feels great to have everything back in place and the added bonus
is the brand new color. I think that this is the first time that I have 
ever picked such a bold shade!
I love it and I think I am shifting back over to my colonial side...
In fact, I have plans for my bathroom next...I am already busy
looking for a bold color!  P.S. -and by the way- I did get a lot of rugs hooked last
week and can't wait to start listing them in various places...so be on the lookout!
***
~Thanks so much for dropping by...and following my mini saga~
Take Care,
Tina

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Tina! It looks soooo great! Love your new color!
Jessica

Penny said...

LOVE that color!!

The Burlap Owl said...

Thanks so much...I am loving it!!
~ T ~